Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 95: April 8, 2013

      So as usual the thermo test didn’t go quite as expected. At Purdue we are used to maybe 3 or 4 worked out problems and that is the whole test, but on this exam we had a section of multiple choice, True/False, and then one worked out problem. I never really do well with that kind of format so I just went ahead and started on the worked out problem and did the best I could. They used an assumption that we hardly ever use, which threw everyone off a little, but I did my best to at least get down what I knew even though I got stuck on a few things. I never know how the multiple choice and True/False go but hopefully I am a good guesser and I won’t do too horribly. 

     Everyone wasn’t exactly in a great mood after the test so everyone kind of just kept to themselves. I Skyped my parents which always cheers me up, especially since they will be here in just a few weeks! Everyone had already gone for lunch by the time I was done so I ran over to grab a pita pocket and Nathan happened to be standing in the line right next to me. We walked back together and then he headed to heat and mass while I recruited a group of people to go do something outside since it was a really nice day. There were only a few of us at first so we just kicked a soccer ball around but then eventually we got enough people to play some Razzle Dazzle. That was fun as always and then I contemplated going for a run but my stomach felt kind of weird so I just headed in for a shower. 

     After that I decided it was too nice just to sit inside so I took my computer outside to do some blogging. I ran into John and Adam who had just gone for a run and talked with them for over an hour and then realized the sun was behind the clouds so I headed back inside. After that I really just spent the rest of the night blogging and bumming around my room, appreciating my exams being over until finals (with the exception of maybe our online class).

No comments:

Post a Comment