Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 81: March 25, 2013


     Today was pretty dull. I woke up for class still exhausted from the weekend not to mention that I could barely roll out of bed I was so sore. After making it through thermo, I headed back to the room and went through pictures from our trip. It was taking forever so I took a lunch break and then posted a ton to Facebook when I got back. 

     After that I went into Adam and Ron’s room to find all of the guys playing different games on their phones and iPads from backyard football to some Nascar racing game. After losing interest after not too long I went back in my room to work on my class schedule for next semester. After hours of planning and some switching around of classes, I came up with a few good options for schedules. Feeling relieved, I headed to dinner with everybody and then came back and did my materials homework. I got my CRN numbers ready to enter and hopped into bed with my computer right next to me so I could get up at 4 to type them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment