Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 82: March 26, 2013

      So waking up at 4 am to register for classes isn’t ideal. It was bad enough that I was even awake at 4, but then one of my classes was full so I had to move into a 7:30 lab. I can’t really be mad though because my schedule looks pretty awesome and now I don’t have class until 1:30 on Friday’s, which will be great for my future Cactus endeavors. Unfortunately it took me a while to fall back asleep and then before I knew it I had to be up again for class. 

     After a necessary cup of instant coffee, I headed to class. Class was fine other than the last 10 minutes was quite a struggle but once I made it through that I could come back to the room and relax. I came back and talked with a few people from home on Facebook and then started catching up on my blog until it was time for lunch. After lunch I started right back into blogging and took a nap that was absolutely amazing. I continued to blog until dinner and then decided to take off the rest of the night to hang out with everyone and relax. We all drank a couple beers and played some good games including land mines and baseball, which got pretty competitive to say the least. Nathan, Ron, and I had no offense in the last couple of innings so we lost to Adam, Tyler, and John. After a disappointing turnout, I was ready for some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment