Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 94: April 7, 2013


     After getting a decent night’s sleep I got up with full intentions of starting right in on studying thermo but then I remembered the Michigan vs. Syracuse game was on and I couldn’t resist watching. I watched alone in my room for a while and then joined Tyler and Adam for the rest. When it was done we all headed over for lunch and then it was actually time to hit the books.

      I studied all day until we all decided we needed a dinner break and that we wanted to do something other than the dining courts. We headed straight out of the gate and Nathan and John took us to a place they had been that they said was good. Most of us ended up getting what they called “beef stew” that was amazing and we also got some three delicacies to split as well. After a nice dinner we unfortunately had to get back to studying. Bryan and I made our crib sheets and crammed for as long as we could until we decided to call it quits around 1:00 to get some rest and hopefully have all the information soak in over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment