Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 88: April 1, 2013


Today wasn’t exactly an exciting day either. After thermo we had all had enough studying that we decided we needed at least a little break so we rounded up a group to play Razzle Dazzle. It was a good time but half of the game I was put up against Bryan who could literally just catch everything over my head, so that wasn’t too fun for me. We played for a while but after about an hour we got kicked off the field by a gym class and stopped back by the room and then grabbed some lunch. 

After that we did a little studying until the review session at 1. The review was pretty helpful but we still didn’t feel like we really knew what to expect. As soon as I got home I started back in on studying until I realized it was already past dinner time. I recruited Bryan to go grab some street food with me and we got the infamous Chinese style pulled pork sandwiches and some noodles. The sandwiches actually lived up to the hype from everyone else and were delicious. They are basically just pulled pork meat and cilantro on a bun soaked in the juice, but the combo is great. Once we got back I saved Adam’s life with Emil Stefanov and then hit the books again. I stayed up until about 2 cramming as much materials into my brain as possible and then had to call it quits to fit in some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment